How to register a batch here , please most .

• Herr Zimmerei,

sie können nicht einfach so eine Partei gründen, es gibt Anforderungen. Ich glaube, sie brauchen aktuell 5 Mitglieder, um eine Partei gründen zu können.

• You do not have enough supporters. To initiate a successful foundation of a party, you need an amount of at least 10 percent of the number of people having participated in the last federal election. In the last federal election, 48 people cast a valid ballot. So you need at least five people overall in order to found a new party which is not the case as of right now.

• You do not have enough supporters. To initiate a successful foundation of a party, you need an amount of at least 10 percent of the number of people having participated in the last federal election. In the last federal election, 48 people cast a valid ballot. So you need at least five people overall in order to found a new party which is not the case as of right now.

I know and knew . Moritz Rehm , runs alone in the party and I noticed it myself in that this party is a one-man party .

I know and knew . Moritz Rehm , runs alone in the party and I noticed it myself in that this party is a one-man party .

This is a list, not a parties, Herr Zimmerei. Lists are like parties, only they cannot stand in federal elections.

The BSV is not an official party. It's an electoral list.

I am not an official party in de facto , de jure in my opinion it is official this is my party charter I will clarify my party in these systems . The VDP is no official , but is Party in my opinion .

I am not an official party in de facto , de jure in my opinion it is official this is my party charter I will clarify my party in these systems . The VDP is no official , but is Party in my opinion .

No. We have rules in this Game. In these rules the VDP is at the moment an electoral List, which only can participate in elections of the States, but Not in Federal elections.

3953-cornelius-sommer-rot-png

Cornelius Sommer, MdHB, MdB

Senator für Bildung und Berufsausbildung der Freien Hansestadt Hamburg

Geschäftsführer der Regenbogenfreunde e.V.

Mitglied des Bündnisses Deutschland bleibt bunt

No. We have rules in this Game. In these rules the VDP is at the moment an electoral List, which only can participate in elections of the States, but Not in Federal elections.

There are certain rules in this game I know are those rules . According to those rules, the VDP is now an electoral list . Which can only participate in state elections that's the way I want to go . And not this way } but not in federal elections. In this I am a party subsystem , thanks for the information this mate .

• My party has a charter not official , will my party grow members I am changing the charter but in what is now my party very fresh the party is a newbie and slowly rolling out and being professional . My party unofficial and official is on 50/50 % between party and association. Similar rules as BSV has but modified by me is the extended range is my VDP , and the basics is the BSV .